These social media platforms are well-known, but they all serve the same purpose: to connect you with your family, friends, and other people you wish to follow. Snapchat, Instagram, and WhatsApp are young people’s most popular social media platforms. In this article, we’ll be discussing the Snapchat streak. You and your friend create a snap streak when you share snaps for longer than three days. A Fire Emoji is displayed by default alongside your friend’s name when a Snap streak occurs. Continue reading to learn how to change Snap Streak Emojis in Snapchat 2021.
The Fire Emoji is available on all Snap streaks. But what if you wish to dedicate another Emoji to a friend? With the Friend Emoji feature, you can adjust the Snap streak Emoji to match your friends. This post will show you how to change emojis for Android and iPhone.
Snapchat Chat’s Emojis: Change Snap streak
We have listed the steps for Android and iPhone phones that have received an interface update.
How to Change Snap Streak Emojis on (iPhone, iPhone, iPad)
- Your Snapchat application.
- Tap the Profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Settings once more at the top right.
- Scroll down to ADDITIONAL SERVICES, and select the first you wish to manage.
- Pick Emoji Friend.
- Finally, you can choose Snap streak.
- To replace Fire Emoji or any other Emoji, choose Emoji from there.
Snapchat Emojis: How to Change the Snap Streak Emojis (Android)
- Get your Snapchat app.
- Tap Image Profile (on the top-left screen).
- To tap, use the Settings icon
- Select Customize Emojis Under “Who Can …”?”
- Snap streak is the final way to change Snapchat’s emoji string.
Emojis can be changed for Best Friends, BFFs, and Friends.