an omelette that you need to insert characters into your blog posts which are not available on your computer keyboard. You can use Blogger’s “Insert special characters” tool to insert arrows (↑ →), math symbols (母 ∫), accented (éü) or non-Latin characters (禁 𓁗) and even emojis (🐦✋).
How to insert special characters into Blogger blog posts
1. Open the Blogger blog post editor to create a new post or edit an existing post. Make sure you are in Write mode.
2. Click the Insert special character icon in the top menu
3. When the Insert special characters menu opens, you have several options:
• Find characters by category
• Search for characters by name
• Character images
(Try) drawing emojis
Draw accented or non-Latin characters
4. Click a character to insert it into your post
5. After the characters have been added, you can change the character size using the Font size option on the top menu
6. When you’re done, close the Insert special character box by clicking the X on the top right.